Wednesday, 27 August 2014

OOTN: Sunflowers and Pastels

Hello!
So, yesterday me and my friends went out into town for some yummy cocktails and a catch up, and this is what I decided to wear. The skirt is from Urban Outfitters and has been sitting in my cupboard for the majority of summer, so now it's (sadly) coming into autumn I decided to wear it with black tights and black boots from Primark. My cropped pastel jumper from Topshop is one of my wardrobe go to's and I decided to put it with this skirt to break up the black. The necklace I wore was actually a bit of a bargain, £6 from Sainsburys! I was a bit more adventurous with this outfit as I rarely wear bold prints, but I'm glad I went a bit out of my comfort zone with this outfit.
Let me know in the comments if you would dare to go for a bold print and how you would style it!
India x



No comments:

Post a Comment