Saturday, 28 June 2014

I'm back! OOTD Holiday Post:

Helloo! I've finally returned from my blogging break, which was beginning to run well into 7 months. Oh well, the main thing is I've started again (yay!)

This is one of my favourite outfits I wore when I was in Greece for a week with my boyfriend and his family. We went to Crete and it was so warm, I got a lil bit of a tan and it was a really fun holiday. We ate lots of saganaki (fried cheese, so bad yet so so good) and sea food, and I had an unfortunate encounter with a plate of fried fish, that still had heads and tails attached, meaning I had to dissect my dinner. I've made it a strict rule I no longer eat fish when the eyes are staring at me, ew ew ew.

I was given this Miss Guided dress as a present for my birthday (although I picked it out - but shh).
I love the way its so versatile and can be styled in so many ways, whether you want an evening or a daytime look. I also like the way it suits any season, you can wear it in summer and in winter (just with tights so you don't get chilly legs, yikes).

I paired it with my tan Topshop sandals, and my Lulu Guinness bag, which has been sitting neglected in my wardrobe since I bought it at London Fashion Weekend a bazillion years ago, until I decided to bring it along on holiday.


So yep that's my first post after a very long while, there will be more regular posts in the future :)

India x

No comments:

Post a Comment